Thank you for your interest in admission to Kingston Christian School. You will find much of our program and enrolment information online, but we would be delighted to provide you a tour and a classroom visit! Call the school to make your appointment at 613-384-9572.
We welcome your inquiry and pray for God’s guidance as you determine if KCS is the place for your family. To help you along with your decision, we are pleased to offer
- Visit and tour our facility. Your appointment will include a visit to our classrooms, with a longer stay in your child’s potential classroom.
- Enroll your preschooler in our Kindergarten Readiness Program.
- KCS Students can bring a friend to school on PA days in February and May.
- Come to our Celebration of Learning in late February.
- Students coming into Grade 1-8 can enroll as a Student for a Day: Once you have toured the school with our principal, you may enrol your child(ren) to experience the school in action. What better way to determine if KCS suits your needs than to try it out?
We are now accepting applications for the next school year. Official Open House Dates are scheduled each year, but you can come visit us anytime! Call the office to book your tour today.
Does KCS enrol students mid-year? Definitely. Provided there is room in the class, new students are always welcome to enrol.
Does KCS offer Bursaries?
Wish to attend, but need assistance with the cost of Christian Schooling?
KCS has some funds available for assistance and are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. Applications are due in March prior to the school year, and may subsidize a family’s tuition fees up to 30%.
Forms and Additional Information
KCS Student Application 2016-2017 – .pdf To be submitted with deposit.
Student for a Day Enrolment – .pdf
KCS Parent Handbook 2016 – .pdf
Volunteerism is encouraged at KCS!
Many of our families are dedicated to and involved in the goverance of our school. To do so, membership in The Kingston Christian School Society is required. Membership has the following benefits:
- voting on the yearly school budget and other strategic initiatives
- serving on committees and the Board of Directors
- curriculum direction
- the hiring of staff and the setting of their contracts
The process involves submitting the application form for membership and a reference from the priest, pastor, or reverend that leads your chosen local community of worship.
In order to volunteer at the school in any capacity working with students, including accompanying a field trip, a CPIC (Police Check with vulnerable sector screening) is required to be on file in the office (good for 2 years). The Kingston Police have an online service that is quick and convenient and can be accessed here for those who live in town.